Saturday, October 13, 2007

What a Busy Time!

Hello Everyone!

I hope that all is well with you! I have been working with our dress company (www.activewear4u.com) and measurements have begun for costumes. I expect to receive a final quote soon, and I will let everyone know the cost of dresses as soon as I know!

As soon as we receive our costumes, and assuming that your brilliant dance teachers have coordinated everything properly, we should be at a great point to get out into the world for SHOWS SHOWS SHOWS! Some parents and dancers have asked about "wigs"...I am not a fan of wigs, I am a fan of uniformity, order, and precision. If wigs are to be worn, then I would have to pick a style and dictate that everyone run out to buy it. Dictation is also not my style, so this is not a solution. For now, hair will be worn naturally, swept up into a very high, neat bun. If your hair is too short, then you will have to leave the school. HAHAHHAHAHA, ok I'm kidding. If your hair is short, we will also have headbands that will help to pull hair back.


I hope that everyone is trying to stay warm and cozy as we get used to cool weather, and I look forward to seeing everyone in class next week!

Mary

No comments: